Photos by JeannineMarie.com
When you say “I Do” have your country wedding at Redeemed Farm
The Barn, a historic 85 year old barn that can accommodate up to 185 guests in its rustic elegance of the hayloft adorned with chandeliers or the white-washed milk house below. Together with its ‘grand staircase’ and loft looking out over the farm courtyard through the hayloft doors, it is the perfect setting to capture memories of your special event.
Machine Shed is a rustic-chic pavilion with views of farmland vistas. It is complimented by a beautiful 30 foot tall field stone fireplace and a 100 year old reclaimed paver floor making it an intimate open air gathering space.
The Bridal Cottage. A private sanctuary for the bride and her bridal party to prepare and savor with anticipation, the upcoming day. Transforming an old granary into a white-washed rustic chic building with a loft. Air-conditioned with a large bathroom and vintage make up vanities. Antique french doors look out over gardens and farm fields. Ample seating and lounge areas to relax and get ready. An amazing photography setting.
The Grooms Stable. A guys guys place. A place for the groom and his guys… a rustic timber framed turn of the century barn adorned with saddles, leather couches, pool and foosball table and maybe an old truck. An amazing photography setting as well.
Beautifully situated options to look out over farm fields or the farmstead itself with its expanse of lawn and gardens.
Our Farm spaces include:
• Dairy Barn and Hayloft for your wedding celebration for up to 185 guests.
• Machine Shed open air pavilion with grand 30 ft stone fireplace and 100 year old pavers.
• Bridal Cottage. A private sanctuary for the bride and her bridal party.
• The Grooms Stable. A rustic barn for the groom and his guys.
• Handicap Accessible Restrooms
• Vintage wood folding chairs
• Vineyard cross back dinner chairs
• Reclaimed farm harvest tables
• Fire Pit and supplied firewood
• Lawn Games
• Catering staging area
Newly restored wedding barn venue conveniently located just west of historic Scandia, MN, 30 minutes north of the Twin Cities of Minneapolis / St. Paul.