Minnesota White Barn Wedding Venue, Vineyard and Farmstead
VOTED BEST OUTDOOR WEDDING VENUE in MINNESOTA
MN Bride Magazine 2023
HALL OF FAME
BEST OF WEDDINGS
The Knot – 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019
COUPLES CHOICE AWARDS
Wedding Wire –2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019
BEST OF FINALIST
MN Bride – 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020
BEST LUXURY RURAL WEDDING VENUE
Global Wedding Awards – Minnesota
CLIENT SERVICE EXCELLENCE AWARD
TOP 100 IN THE USA
The Venue Report
Vineyard Estate & Farm Wedding Venue near Stillwater, MN
A truly premier destination to host the finest events, Redeemed Farm is a white barn wedding venue, vineyard and farm estate on 40 acres in the heart of the St Croix Valley MN wine country – just 35 minutes from the Twin Cities of Minneapolis/St Paul.
Jenny Herd Photography
CREATING LUX SPACES | WARM HOSPITALITY | CAPTURING MOMENTS | MAKING MEMORIES
We deliver a distinctly memorable experience through our service and beautiful settings adorned with vineyards,
gardens and gathering spaces all created with an attention to detail that is unsurpassed.
Redeemed Farm provides an upscale backdrop for your special day celebrating timeless design, masterful craftsmanship and unparalleled service.
Shane Long Photography
- The Stable at Redeemed Farm is an all-white chapel-inspired building with soaring ceilings, dramatic lighting and architecture. Indoor ceremony and dance.
- The Historic Barn at Redeemed Farm. A beautifully restored early 1930’s cathedral ceiling 2-level barn with grand staircase. Indoor ceremony and Dinner on main level.
- The Vineyard Lawn. Beautifully manicured outdoor setting with a stone arch, gate and bridge nestled in the middle of our Vineyard.
- Bridal Suite and Groom’s Quarters for getting ready are included as part of your Redeemed Farm experience.
- Social hour in The Vineyard Pavilion with 30 ft stone fireplace.
Julie Greer Photography
The photo opportunities are endless for memories that will last a lifetime.
We look forward to sharing our vineyard & farmstead with you and to celebrate your wedding day.