The ideal candidate will have a passion to serve others, love a purpose-driven culture, thrive in a fast paced environment focused on hard work and excellence. They will be responsible for ensuring a high level of service, attention to details and care to all users of Redeemed Farm and the spaces themselves and be a key liaison for clients, vendor and guest for help throughout the event.
Shifts are seasonal (May-October). They are typically 8 hours but can be 10+ depending on the event.
- Work as a team and independently to ensure the entire property is wonderfully presented and cared for throughout the event
- Ensure the safety and enjoyment of all guests, vendors and staff
- Work with vendors as needed to show them around their respective areas and that of the farm
- Greet and welcome guests and give assistance to those with needs. May be using our golf cart to transport guests from parking area or vendors with transport of décor, etc.
- Be available to hold doors, move furniture, provide tools and supplies to vendors/clients as needed
- Prepare buildings and grounds for adverse weather conditions as needed; cover and/or put away outdoor furniture, items, blankets.
- Start and maintain fire in fireplace or firepit depending on weather
- Introduce yourself to the clients and let them know you are there to help with anything throughout the day
- Introduce yourself to Day of Coordinator to answer any questions about Redeemed Farm and let them know you are there to help
- Identify and quickly resolve any problems that may arise the day of while maintaining a stress-free situation
- Observe guests around the farmstead and ensure property is not having damage. Kindly direct smokers to designated area if needed, find parents for unsupervised children, watch for cars/deliveries entering and departing the venue
- Highest cleanliness standards are maintained throughout the event including restrooms, bussing tables of drinks during dance and checking common spaces
- Other duties as assigned
- Two or more years in the event or service industry is preferred
- Reliable transportation (valid driver’s license required)
- Availability May-October, Friday-Sunday with some weekday opportunities
- Enjoy working outside
- Able to stand, walk, bend and lift up to 50 pounds to able to help with resets and moving tables and chairs as needed
- High energy with the gift of hospitality
- Be a self-starter and solution-oriented
- Hard working with a keen eye for attention to detail
- Be a collaborative team-player
- Be positive and outgoing
- Be highly personable and demonstrate a kind and service focused approach to interactions with people
- Go out of the way to help people
- Must maintain a professional appearance and follow the Redeemed Farm attire guidelines
- Must be able to work seasonally from May-October.