An intimate farmstead and vineyard wedding venue situated on 40 acres just west of historic Scandia,
35 minutes from the Twin Cities of Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota.
Redeemed Farmstead celebrates timeless design, masterful craftsmanship and unparalleled service. We deliver a distinctly memorable experience through the romantic farm style spaces adorned with gardens, modern updates and guest-focused attention to detail that goes beyond a single building.
An intimate setting for up to 175 guests, this beautiful venue features a collection of indoor and outdoor spaces for your enjoyment.
The Ceremony can be held in one of three beautiful spaces individualized for your day:
- The Stable at Redeemed Farm. New for 2020! A refined and romantic chapel inspired space.
- The Historic Barn at Redeemed Farm. A beautifully restored early 1930’s cathedral ceiling 2-level barn with grand staircase.
- The Vineyard Lawn. Beautifully manicured outdoor setting with a stone arch, gate and bridge nestled in the middle of our Itasca Vineyard.
Separate reception and social hour spaces so no resets in front of guests. Bridal cottage and Groom’s Quarters for getting ready are included as part of your Redeemed Farm experience.
- Social hour in The Machine Shed.
- Dinner in The Historic Barn main level.
- Dance the night away in The Stable.
The photo opportunities are endless for memories that will last a lifetime.
We look forward to sharing our farmstead with you and to celebrate your wedding day.
As Seen on
Minnesota • Twin Cities • Minneapolis • St. Paul • Stillwater
Wedding Venues & Barn Weddings